<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26853523?origin\x3dhttp://nisasuhaimy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO.

Yes, welcome to my blog!
i am NISA SUHAIMY
thank you very much
http://nisasuhaimy.bs.com
do tag cos my tagboard is botak
and my bloggarama is best viewed
on Mozzie Firefox!
kthxbye!

ADDICTION.

Earworm : Stay With Me by Finch

Reading : Au Pair.

Watching : Heroes, again.

Yummy : Cookies.

Obssesion : Zacky Vengeance of A7X

Colour! : Purpleeeee.

sheesh.
can i get any lamer than this?

LINKS.

♥click one



OMFG!



OMFG2!



ARCHIVES.

♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008


STATS.

screen resolution stats
Stats

CREDITS.

1 2 3




nisa suhaimy; fourteen

1. i am your mother
2. *gasps here*
3. Z James Baker = very sexy.
4. milo is sexy too.
5. Tummyache is yummy.
6. i think i love like spammers.
7. i want a meow.

9. Eh. No number 8. Nehmind. I think I'm in love.!
lollipopp-@hotmail.com for self-centred hate mail and msn

msn display name :Ex oh ex oh (♥) 28 March. Shuthefuckup.


Thursday, March 08, 2007


Instructions:
1. Shuffle ur music player.
2. Just forward for each question.
3. The song title is the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. Tag 5 ppl to do this.


How are you feeling today?
Fergalicious - Fergie [oooh. cool. hahaha.]

Will you get far in life?
Believe Me - Fort Minor [doesnt really makes sense ah. LOL.]

How do your friends see you?
Gone So Young - Amber Pacific [this is really nice and cool;]

"Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight"


Will you get married?
Cut Up Angels - The Used [

What is your best friend's theme song?
Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence[hmm]

What is the story of your life?
The End - My Chemical Romance [I'm gonna get cancer and die?]

What was high school like?
Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin

How can you get ahead in life?
Too Little Too Late - Jojo

What is the best thing about your friends?
Right Where You Want Me - Jesse McCartney

What is in store for this weekend?
This Week The Trend - Relient K [COOL! C: SO COINCIDENTAL?!?]

What song describes you?
Who I Am Hate Who I've Been - Relient K[OMG!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!!]

To describe your grandparents?
American Idiot - GreenDay [huh? EW. haahhahaha. LOLLERS]

How is your life going?
Untitled - Simple Plan [OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!]

What song will they play at your funeral?
Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance [OMG! OMG! OMG! THIS SONG IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABT THE DEATH OF "THE PATIENT". GREAT. I HAVE CANCER AND THIS SING IS GONNA BE PLAYED!! AHHHHHHHHH!. MCR AND ME ARE FATES TO BE TOGETHER. WOOH!]

How does the world see you?
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake. [WOOH! LOLLERS!]

Will you have a happy life?
Gasolina - Daddy Yankee [LOLLERS! I think that's a YES?]

What do your friends really think of you?
Rapid Hope Loss - Dashboard Confessional

Do people secretly lust after you?
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me - Fall Out Boy [<3]

How can I make myself happy?
Perfect - Simple Plan [AWWWW]

What word/phrase suits you the most?
Three Simple Words - Finch
[3 simple words - _____ ________ _______ do the math, baby]

Will you ever have children?
Switch - Will Smith [what does that mean?]

What is you personality?
Buttons - PCD [Ew. LOL.]

What song would you like to be played on your wedding day?
Pieces of Me - Ashlee Simpson

What song describes you the most?
Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance [FATED LAH!]

5 ppl to do this:
. Boo
. RARA
. Sherrie
. Xinyi
. Jas

Labels:



4:26 pm